CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 01, 2011, 10:02 PM

Default Trouble with her to come back

sponsored links

Great season!!![url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/the-golden-girls-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html]Gossip Girl DVD can't wait to own it but ill wait until it goes down on price( believe me it will b around 20 bucks in a little bit). [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/will-and-grace-seasons-1-8-dvd-boxset.html]Brothers and Sisters DVDThe guys are in college and its exciting .I loved Chuck n Blair's relationship and sorry if some of u got bored with it but HELLO thats how being in a couple is. But towards the end of the season i realized Chuck needs to really appreciate Blair and give her more respect, chuck will always be chuck and now i think Blair needs a new guy.( chuck sleeping with Jenny was DISGUSTING!)[url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/smallville-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html]Smallville DVD
Blair is my fav. and even though she seemed weak at the beggining of the season she learned how to b strong n survive without being queen B. I HATED JENNY such a *****! I'm so glad she is gone n i hope she is gone forever! [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/the-x-files-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html]The Big Bang Theory DVDin season 2 she seemed to have changed but season 3 was just ridiculous she was so damn annoying and immature, wanting to b with the grown ups haaa! really silly girl? no. Nate was too nice with her.Serena n Nate was a MISTAKE, [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/glee-seasons-1-2-dvd-boxset.html]Glee DVDI didn't like that at all, but i rather her tan jenny. an n Vanessa lovely, they r good together, hope they bring her back on season 4! Dan N Serena again? PLEASE NO, give us something new! Serena changes men like underwear, yeah she likes diversity =S and she swears she is in love every fcking time. Dan will be better off with Vanessa or even alone. Waiting for season 4 i think its going to be good =) AND why do they need to bring Georgina back? =S i hope she will vanish right away every time she is back there's trouble. [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/miami-medical-season-1-dvd-boxset.html]CSI Miami DVD