CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 02, 2011, 08:27 PM

Default Fangtastic SHOW

sponsored links

Season 3 of [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/true-blood-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html]True Blood DVD is even more sexy and shocking than the first two seasons. While I still think the first season was the best, this season builds the story even more and I was on the edge of my seat for the entire summer. [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/the-golden-girls-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html]Gossip Girl DVDIn season 3, we find out Sookie is a magical being, not saying what for those that missed this season, which for me was the biggest season reveal. I am captivated by her romance with Bill even though I know according to the book it won't last. She will soon strike up a romance with Eric and I can't wait for that to unfold. [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/will-and-grace-seasons-1-8-dvd-boxset.html]Brothers and Sisters DVDIt has already started with dreams during this season. It looks like the show is following pretty closely to the book but we shall see what happens. There are several power plays that happen, a lot of politics within the vampire community. Werewolves come into the picture, that bit is very interesting and suprising who from the vampires is involved with them. Sam is reunited with his family, thought they turn out to be a bit shady and rough around the edges.[url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/smallville-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html]Smallville DVDJason is up to his usual trouble and he finds it no matter what chick he's trying to get with. I really felt for Tara this season, this poor girl can't catch a break. She's tough though and it's kind of gratifying to watch her kick some ***. Poor Andy is so confused and twisted from last season's ordeals he's just trying to save face and contain the situation in Bon Temps.[url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/the-x-files-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html]The Big Bang Theory DVD LaFayette's story had me guessing this season and I really enjoyed watching Jessica and Hoyt. There's so much more to tell but I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't watched all of the episodes.