CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 04, 2011, 09:55 PM

Default How to Convert DVD Movies to iPad HD H.264 Video

sponsored links

Question: Now I have a new iPad, and I want to play my DVD movies on it, but how can I do it? I know, iPad can not support DVD formats, so I need to change the movies format to iPad video format H.264 HD Video.
Answer: You can use [b][url=***********.dvdipadconverter.net/] DVD to iPad Converter [/b]. DVD to iPad Converter is a professional DVD Converter for iPad fans. With it, you can convert DVD files to iPad H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video, H.264 Video, M4V MPEG-4 Video, MOV, MPEG-4 Video even HD H.264 HD Video, you also can convert DVD to iPad audio formats like AAC, AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV. If you are a Mac user, you can use [b][url=***********.dvdipadconverter.net/dvd-to-ipad-converter-for-mac/]DVD to iPad Converter for Mac[/b].
As a popular DVD editor, you can perfect your movies. You can set the play region recording your preference, set the start time and end time, add text and pictures for your video.

[b]New Functions:[/b]
Note: Bring much faster converting speed with [b]AMD APP[/b] and [b]NVIDIA® CUDA™ [/b]GPU Processing acceleration technology

And next I will show you the guide how to convert DVD to iPad step by step, and you will get the perfect iPad files.

How to convert DVD to iPad HD H.264 video

Preparations: You need [b][url=***********.dvdipadconverter.net/download/dvd-to-ipad-converter.exe]Download DVD to iPad Converter[/b], install and run on your PC.

Step 1: Load DVD. You need click “Load DVD” button. Choose the files you want to convert.

[img]***********.dvdipadconverter.net/images/guide/steps3.jpg[/img]

Step 2: Choose output format. Click “Profile”, and choose the “HD H.264 video” from the drop-down list.

Step 3: Set output path. Click "Browse" button to set a destination folder.

Step 4: Start to convert. Click “Start” button, and it begins to convert your DVD to iPad. Several minutes later, you will get the files with the setting path.

Tags
dvd to ipad converter