CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 17, 2002, 11:07 PM
Veteran

Question Bleem!Paks...Readable in Computer Cd/Dvd Drive...?

sponsored links

Just like the topic says. I was wondering if this is possible because my computer seems to read the Gran Turismo 2 Bleem!Pak disc just fine. Some how when I try to make an image of this it seems that the Cd rom drive is reading it very slowly. Oh yeah, almost forgot, this Bleem!Pak is in Audio/Data format. Is it possible to make a back up of this thing? My Cd drive says the disc is 134megs...I think
Old Feb 18, 2002, 12:36 AM
Veteran

Nobody has been able to make a copy of this so I am not sure if it will work. I remember this one guy says he left his computer reading the cd for 3 days then if just froze (forgot where I read this). What Program are you using and what CDrom drive? If you want you can try leaving it on over night and see if you get anywhere. Even if you do get an image it might need some cracking.
Good Luck

[IMG]***********.mindshatter.com/forum/brandono.gif[/IMG]
Old Feb 18, 2002, 01:45 AM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Brandono [/i]
[B]Nobody has been able to make a copy of this so I am not sure if it will work. I remember this one guy says he left his computer reading the cd for 3 days then if just froze (forgot where I read this). What Program are you using and what CDrom drive? If you want you can try leaving it on over night and see if you get anywhere. Even if you do get an image it might need some cracking.
Good Luck

[IMG]***********.mindshatter.com/forum/brandono.gif[/IMG] [/B]
I have a IDE CD burner and I used a program called "PSX Copy v6.0" If I get an image, I don't think it needs any cracking because the Bleem disk is already in Audio/Data Format Followed by several more Audio after the Data. But who knows, even the best DC crackers, e.g. Echelon, couldn't even deal with it.