CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 19, 2011, 01:33 AM

Default A method of sharing MOV in youtube

sponsored links

I get a whole new AV, and I get captured many videos in my class party, I would like to upload that videos for you to youtube for sharing, but I remarked that all of my video clips are. MOV format, so I'm wonder how could i put my. MOV videos approximately youtube?

While I explored many on google, I know if I would like to get a better quality of these, it need me for you to convert the. MOV video clips to. F4V first, So I download the [B]best video converter [/B]for doing that. As we know, in case we convert the online video to. F4V format, it will receive a better effect on metacafe, thus, I also tend to convert my. MOV video clips to. F4V videos 1st. The following is how of convert. MOV for you to. F4V, which come from[B] convert mov to f4v[/B].
Code:
***********.leawo.com/knowledge/mov-to-f4v.html
***********.leawo.com/leawo-video-converter/
step1, You can either click on the Add Video icon for you to import the video on the software or drag the video files on the program directly. Then you will note the MOV files presenting for the processing list. Double click on one video and then you happen to be allowed to preview your video and take screenshots via video.

step2, Go on the Profile button, and choose F4V because output format within your profile dropdown box. To line specific video and music parameters, you only have to aquire access to the Adjustments button.

step3, When about to catch so satisfied with your output video effects you're able to do some video customizations for it. Go to Edit panel to provide features through trimming, cropping, effecting and watermarking. Check out 3D Settings panel for you to convert 2D video for you to 3D video and modify 3D video effects.

step4, Get back on the main interface and click on the big Convert button and initiate to convert MOV to F4V without difficulty.

After I convert your. MOV to. F4V, I'm able to upload my videos for you to youtube now.