CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 31, 2011, 04:34 AM

Default A lovely way of Transferring Photos to apple iphone 4

sponsored links

iPhone 4 is the single most popular smartphone in everything, and most of us are own it as it is which means that beatiful and useful, and usually you can easliy use itunes to send videos and music that can be bought from itunes to your iPhone 4, and also you can easliy use itunes to validate that music to some of our computers. It seems that easy for managing our song and videos, but a lot of people are not know easy methods to transfer their music together with videos to different itunes files, in fact, it is difficult to do that. So I get a good iPhone transfer from my best friends, I found it will do something itunes won't be able to do. And I find it is an excellent way to use it that will transfer photos from computer to apple iphone 4. Now the next are some simple directions for easy methods to use it, we can usually get its detail from [B]transfer photos to iphone 4[/B].
***********.leawo.com/knowledge/transfer-photos-to-iphone-4.html
step1, It is sure it need us to put iPhone itransfer before genital herpes virus treatments do, and then go it. Another it can only support windows xp, windows vista and windows xp 7.

step2, After people run iPhone itransfer regarding computer, let's to connect our apple iphone 4 to computer and then it really is detected by iPhone itransfer.

step3, Now it just have us to drag together with drop the photos from computer to apple iphone 4, then all the photos you will have selected will be transferred to iPhone 4.