CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 18, 2012, 04:57 AM

Default Download Youtube Videos on Samsung Galaxy Nexus S

sponsored links

Samsung Galaxy Nexus is an example of popular smartphone so a long way, and if you bought it, I believe you must enjoy it very much. And just about everyone has the Samsung Galaxy Nexus S usually wish to watch videos online and doing offers on it, and like me. But I find an effective method that can address the problem when I have to do something to pass plenty of time on my trip but I won't access the internet then with some reason like you cannot find any signal, and I currently have experience it once, There's no doubt that I'll do it to get other trips. Actually, the way is a piece of cake that I use your leawo youtube downloader to try this, because it can get a hold of youtube videos to this Samsung Galaxy Nexus S and convert it to the formats that may be palyed on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus S together, compared to other tactics, it can save many time to do. And if you have got a Samsung Galaxy Nexus S or other smartphones with tablets, I think while you read the guide of ways to download and convert dailymotion videos onto Samsung Galaxye Nexus Vertisements on[B] samsung nexus s youtube converter[/B], you are going to like it soon and apply it as what I reported like below.
Quote:
***********.leawo.com/knowledge/youtube-to-nexus-s.html
step1, Get a hold of leawo youtube downloader out of CNET or search them from google, and then do the installation on our computer, plus run it.

step2, Import the youtube video URL to the youtube dowloader browser watering hole, then the video can look as if the interface of youtube downloader and on the IE technique, and just for a long time a box will show up on the right backside, it need us so that you can click Save As, and after that a dialog box search, it need us recreate the output formats plus catalog. There, we might set the output arrangement as 3gp, as it may possibly played on Samsung Universe Nexus S.

step3, When we finally set up these perfectly, now we can mouse click Convert button, and then it set out to work, and just for a little bit, it can over, and we will put that output training videos onto out Samsung Universe Nexus S for excitement now.