CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 20, 2012, 02:42 AM

Default How to make an MP3 of Video?

sponsored links

Do you have an MP3? I have one and I am always listening music with iPod in the bus on the way home after work, I also like seeing movie so I am wondering to extract the music from the video for tasting. But I don't know how to do this. So I ask one of my friends, he told me that there is a tool can help me. I would like to tell you about the tool. May I do some help.
Here it called Video to MP3, it is a professional and powerful function converter, I will introduce you something about it. Video to MP3 can convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, etc, to audio formats like AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4V, MP2, OGG, WAV, and WMA.

You see that? Not only the above functions but also strong editing functions e.g.: Effect, Trim, Crop, Join, Watermark, and Take Snapshot. I mean if you are fashionable avant-courier guys, and you want make the same songs different feeling, just try this converter.

Now you can easily extract the lovely song from your favorite video for listening with your iPod, iPhone. Owning this program, you can easy combine several video clips into one and watch on iPad. How convenient and functional it is!

step1: Add the video into the software, click the "file" and find out the "add file" thn import your video .
step2: Select the output profile and output destination.
it support a lot of the other formats file , that means you can convert your video into MP3,AVI, FLV, MOV, FLV, MPEG-4, etc. You can make your choice what out file you want.
Step3: Conversion.
Click the big button "Start" to begin conversion. Just a few minutes later, the conversion will be finished.By the way you can aslo use the editing functions. For example: add image and text watermark.

Resource:

Code:
hdvideoconverter-mac.com/video-to-mp3.html