CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD Tutorials and Guides
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 05, 2012, 02:38 AM

Default LG Cell Phone Recovery - How to get back deleted files from LG cell phones?

sponsored links

Question: I reset my LG Vortex phone carelessly without backing anything up. I'm so panic to find that all the materials including photos, movies, music and some documents on it are gone. Can I get back the lost files from my LG Vortex phone? Or is everything gone forever?

Answer: Whether you can retrieve your lost files from LG cell phone depends on where you delete the files ans what you have done after the accident. If the missing files are stored on your phone's internal memory, it is very sorry to say that the lost files are gone forever. If the files are deleted from SD card, there is a chance to recover them. But remember that do not use your mobile phone any more after data loss.

Why stop using cell phone after file missing?

In fact, when you delete a file from your cell phone SD card, the file itself is not deleted, just invisible. The space where the deleted file was took is marked as free space so it is available for any new files to be stored there instead. If and when that happens, it is impossible to recover you deleted files. So remember that stop using your cell phone any more after file missing and use a data recovery software as soon as you can.

Android Data Recovery :
Code:
android-data-recovery.com
What you will need to recover lost files from LG cell phone?

Android Data Recovery works on both Mac and Windows. If you happened to lose important files from you LG cell phone, this program is your best choice. It can help you recover the deleted, formatted, erased or lost photos, videos, songs, documents and more from any LG phone model.

Supported LG Phone models:
Android Data Recovery can retrieve the files deleted by any improper operation and other reasons from LG Ally, Optimus Z, Optimus One, Optimus Chic, Optimus S, Axis, Optimus Me, Optimus Chat, etc.

How to recover lost photos, video and audios from your LG Android Phone? - YouTube
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=BRfuEhlN2xE