CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD Tutorials and Guides
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 23, 2012, 04:54 AM

Thumbs up [Android Contacts Transfer] How to Sync Android contacts with MS Outlook effortlessly

sponsored links

There is no doubt that MS Outlook helps us receive and send emails in a convenient way. Moreover, you can organize and keep track of people or organizations with Outlook Contacts at ease. Do you want to import these contacts from Outlook to you new mobile phone? Or maybe you just need to export your Android Phone contacts to Outlook for managing efficiently.

Recently, I found that most people export the contacts from Outlook and then import them to the smartphone via Gmail account. It really works but too complicated. Is there an easy way to import Outlook contacts to Android Phone? Finally, I had a try on [b]MobileGo for Android[/b] which achieved my demands perfectly. So here Id like to share my experience with you.

[b]Sync Android contacts with MS Outlook [/b]
1.Import Outlook Contacts to Android with one-click
2.Export Android contacts to Outlook directly

Watch Video Demo:
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=UfxiNuVEwAk
More Info:
Code:
android-manager.net/MobileGo/

Tags
contact to ms outlook, export contact to outlook, outlook contact to phone, sync android with outlook, transfer contact to phone