CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD/CD Media Discussion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 07, 2012, 05:09 AM

Talking How to convert DVR-MS to WMV on Mac freely?

sponsored links

How to convert DVR-MS to WMV on Mac freely?

I have a recorded show in DVR-MS format and I want to convert it to WMV file, but I can't convert it directly and I don't know how to convert DVR-MS to WMV for Mac. I search on the google and finally find conversion tool which has an excellent reputation between Mac users, here I share it with you and wish it is helpful for you.

This third-part tool's name is Mac DVR-MS to WMV Converter, which can convert DVR-MS to WMV for Mac with fast speed, best output quality and excellent A/V sync and so on. After converting, you can enjoy your videos on various multimedia players such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, Android phones, Windows phones and more mobile devices. With this Mac DVR-MS Converter's help, you can enjoy your DVR-MS files on your portable equipments at anytime anywhere freely.

What's more, this DVR-MS to WMV Mac Converter has a user-friendly interface which can convert DVR-MS to WMV on Mac as easy as you can imagine. In addition, it allows you edit your video by yourself for it provides us with powerful editing functions. For example, you can crop video, trim video, merge videos, add watermark, adjust effect and so on.

Code:
ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-dvr-ms/to-wmv-on-mac.htm
Old Jul 09, 2013, 04:52 AM

Talking

Improt MTS to iMovie on Mac with Mac MTS to iMovie Converter

iMovie is a proprietary video editing software application which allows Mac, iPod Touch 4th generation, iPhone 4 and iPad 2 users to edit their own home movies. As a popular editing tool, iMovie is popular used by Mac users to edit their video clips, add titles, add music and adjust effects including basic color correction and video enhancement tools, and transitions such as fade-in, fade-out, and slides. But how to edit MTS files with iMovie on Mac is still a trouble for many Mac users for MTS format are not supported by iMovie.

So we need to get a convenient conversion tool to help us convert MTS to iMovie on Mac. Luckily, from the Google, I got a professional MTS to iMovie conversion tool. It is the Mac MTS to iMovie Converter which is specially designed for Mac users to solve their trouble. This Mac MTS to iMovie Converter can convert MTS to iMovie support formats like MOV, MP4, etc on Mac with fast converting speed by keeping the original MTS video quality. If you need, you can also convert MTS/M2TS to WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, MPG, FLV, AVI, RMVB, DV, etc on Mac freely with this MTS to iMovie Mac Converter.

What's more, this MTS to iMovie Mac Converter also provides you with useful editing functions which allow you edit your video if you are not satisfy with your videos. For example, you can crop video, trim video, add watermark, adjust effects and so on to improve your video, make your video more attractive and personalized.

In this article, I'll show you a professional conversion tool named Mac MTS to iMovie Converter, which can help you solve your MTS to iMovie on Mac problem freely.

***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-mts-to-imovie-on-mac.htm