CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > Windows 7
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 28, 2014, 12:44 AM

Default Importing VOB files into Adobe Premiere Elements

sponsored links

Summary: Seek for the VOB files to Adobe Premiere Elements Workflow- Read on the article and you will learn how to import VOB videos to Premiere Elements with smooth editing.

Q: VOB files will not make sound on Adobe Premiere Elements

“I have some VOBs that I would like to edit using Adobe Premiere Elements and share on YouTube or other sites. My problems is that my VOBs do not have sound on Adobe Premiere Elements 11. I’m very new at this. I know it can be done. I just need some help to get me pointed in the right direction.”

After collecting some VOB video clips, you may plan to transfer VOB video to Adobe Premiere Elements, but it’s a bit of trouble. Premiere Elements seems not be able to ingest the .vob files correctly like no audio track. So, how to deal with VOB video in Adobe Premiere Elements?

Although Adobe claimed that Premiere Elements(7/8/9/10/11/12) offer native VOB support, there are still some video, audio codec problems while importing/editing VOB clips in Premiere Elements like the above mentioned no sound. The best method to avoid any problems is to transcode VOB into a Premiere Elements most compatible format like MPEG-2.

If you looking for a solution for this problem likewise, check out Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac which is entitled as a top VOB Converter for Mac users. It supports encoding all VOB files to MPG so that you can easily import the VOB to Adobe Premiere Elements for editing on Mac. This will help you import the file correctly and saving the rendering time. What’s more, this Mac VOB converter also offers the optimal preset files for Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, FCE, Adobe Premier Pro and more to help you solve the incompatibility problems in different NLE apps. To convert VOB to Premiere on Windows(8), simple turn to Brorsoft Video Converter to get the work done.

Below is a step-by-step guide on how to encode VOB to MPEG2 format for Premiere Elements editing with Mac OS X like Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion.

Step 1: Download and install VOB to Premiere Elements Converter to your Mac. Then load your source movie to it.

Step 2: Click the format bar, and move mouse cursor to Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas --> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as output format. It is also great for editing in Premiere Elements.

Step 3: The Mac VOB to Premiere Elements Converter enables users to adjust audio and video settings before VOB to MPG conversion. Click the “Settings” button and customize proper video/audio parameters if necessary. Video size, bitrate and fame rate can be adjusted as you like.

Step 4: Click "Convert" button to start converting VOB for Adobe Premiere Elements on Mac OS.

After a shot conversion, you will be able to import/load VOB videos into Premiere Elements for editing without any video, audio issues.

Source:Importing VOB files into Adobe Premiere Elements
Quote:
********jacktellyoutipsforvideos.wordpress.com/2014/02/28/no-sound-when-importing-vob-to-premiere-elements-best-solution/