CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Operating System Forums > Windows 7
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 31, 2014, 11:31 PM

Default How can I play DVD on WD TV Live (Plus, Hub) with subtitles

sponsored links

Summary: This article will show you how to easily and quickly convert DVD movies to WD TV Live (Plus and Hub) supported video formats with subtitles contained for watching on your HDTV.

I've seen many users can play files off computer wirelessly on WD TV Live... but is it possible to put a DVD in computerís DVD drive and control/watch it on your TV with WD TV Live? Got some tech support from WD TV forum, I got know without first ripping it, I can't stream a DVD direct off the disc via a WDTV. So what I first need to do is to convert DVD to WD TV Live friendly videos. And what I need is a DVD Ripper I know.

After multiple testing, I found out the best and easiest way to stream DVD movies into WD TV Live(Plus, Hub) with the help of Brorsoft DVD Ripper. It is considered to be the best DVD ripping software for WD TV. With it, you can easily rip DVD movies to WD TV Live compatible MP4, AVI, MOV video files quickly with excellent output video quality. Besides converting DVD files, it can also compress a DVD to smaller file size, saving the space if you need. In addition, with the Subtitles option, you can freely choose your preferred subtitles for your DVD movie(Learn how to rip DVD with subtitles in detail).

P.S. If you are working on Mac OS X, please get the equivalent Mac version DVD Riper for Mac. Now get the right version and follow the step-by-step guide how to copy DVD files to WD TV Live with ease.

How to Rip DVD WD TV Live (Plus, Hub) with Subtitles Easily

This guide uses DVD Ripper for Windows (Windows 8 compatible) screenshots. The way to convert DVDs to WD TV Live on Mac (Mountain Lion and Mavericks) is the same. Just make sure you've downloaded the right version according to your situation.

1. Insert the DVD disc into your computer's DVD drive and launch DVD Ripper. Then click "Load DVD" to select and import the DVD files you want to rip to this program. DVD folder and ISO image files are also supported.

2. WD TV Live supports a wide range of video formats, including AVI, VOB, MKV, MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, etc. Click Format and choose a compatible video format as the output video format. Both HD and SD video formats are supported. Here just set H.264 MP4 for example.

Tip: By clicking the "Settings" button, you can modify the video/audio parameters to get a decent output videos for playing on your WD TV.

3. After all necessary settings, go back to the main interface and click "Convert" to begin ripping your DVD movies so that WD TV Live accepts them. When the ripping completes, you can click "Open" to locate the ripped video files directly. After that, you can play the video on WD TV Live with ease.

Source:Can WD TV Live Hub play DVDs with Subttiles

Quote:
********lydia622520videotips.snappages.com/blog/2014/09/01/dvd-to-wd-tv-live-plus-hub-lossless-conversion-with-subtitles
Old Dec 07, 2014, 05:20 AM

Default Get 30% OFF Pavtube ByteCopy at Thankgiving Promo Code

Get 30% OFF Pavtube ByteCopy at Thankgiving Promo Code

With Thanksgiving getting closer and closer, besides of Thanksgiving Dinner to thank God, another important thing upon your heart is picking up unique Thanksgiving gifts for your family and friends. Pavtube Studio is offering Pavtube Thanksgiving Deal 2014. Never miss the chance to get Pavtube Thanksgiving Coupon Code. The most popular software Pavtube ByteCopy is at 30% discount from now to Dec, 10, 2014.

Get Thanksgiving best seller- 30% Coupon Pavtube ByteCopy

Quote:
multipelife.com/bytecopy
Pavtube ByteCopy Features:

- Rip BD/DVD to MKV from disc, folder and IFO/ISO image file
- Select subtitles/audio tracks for more than one file at a time
- Keep forced subtitles and export .srt subtitles
- Encode audio tracks with specified codec
- Produce MKV files for PC Media Players
- Set Preferences
- Inlaid Preview Window
- Edit movie by trimming, cropping, merging, etc.
- Support adding *.srt and *.*** subtitles to BD/DVD movies
- Shut down computer after conversion

Dear friends, hurry up to select a Thanksgiving gift and give your beloved one a big surprise before December 10th, you will not miss it! Happy Thanksgiving Day! More Promo Discount can be found at Pavtube Facebook.

Quote:
multimedia-hive.com/2014/11/21/thankgiving-promo-code/