CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD Tutorials and Guides
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 15, 2017, 02:09 AM
Veteran

Default Play Blu-ray on Xbox One without Barrier

sponsored links

"what is going on i was listening movies and then bam it doesnt work abymore i says (sorry,we could not start blu ray player. if you have a disc, please insert itnow. (0x87de2712) ) wtf . so i tried the last movie that worked and now it doesnt work. so i reset my xbox , empty my disc cache and it doesbt work"

The quick fix from Xbox support for the question should follow this: First in setting go to disc and blu-ray and clear persistent storage at least three times. Next, go to settings>network>advanced settings>alternate MAC address>clear, it will then ask to restart. Worked like a charm the second it booted back up.

To avoid the Blu-ray playback issue on Xbox One, many people choose to rip Blu-ray to Xbox One most compatible format in advance. If you want to do this, I recommend*Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate(***********.multipelife.com/video-converter-ultimate) to you. It can convert any encrypted and*region-locked*Blu-ray to Xbox One*supported*MP4/MKV format in order to prevent you from failure Blu-ray playback on Xbox One and keep Blu-rays from damages.

Note:*Each Xbox One console is manufactured for a specific Blu-ray region, following international standards. The Xbox One console can play Blu-ray discs that are sold in the same region as the console. Game discs for the Xbox One console are not coded to regions.