CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD Tutorials and Guides
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 15, 2017, 01:34 AM
Veteran

Default Set up my Xbox One S to play AVI videos from PC Easily

sponsored links

I got the great Xbox One S, after set up my Xbox One S to play AVI videos from PC. While, I found out that their Xbox One S doesn't support AVI files. So I have do some reseach to solve this problem, here I will share my experience to let you play AVI on Xbox One S without hassle.

From the video formats lists supported by Xbox One S are MKV, DivX and Xvid. It claimed that Xbox One S support AVI format although, the point I found here is, only a part of AVI, unfortunately, is supported due to different codes. For example, AVI in Divx/Xvid can be played on Xbox while problems occur when playing AVI in other code like VP-6 and etc. So, I need change the video codec to Xbox supported formats by using a video converter. Though comparing a few online finally I choose*Pavtube Video Converter and haven't been disapointed. Things would be much easier and simpler by adopt Pavtube Video Converter - Which is the best video converter for Xbox One S to easily convert almost any AVI video to Xbox One S just in a few clicks. Apart from converting AVI to Xbox One S, I can also convert almost any video, like RMVB, AVI, MOV, to videos supported by Xbox One S. The most I like It can convert video at 30X faster speed, and keep the original video quality.