CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 22, 2002, 05:16 PM

Thumbs down Sunfly Collection From Cousins2000...

sponsored links

Hiya m8,

I recieved my discs today m8 but am NOT happy....

Before i ordered these i asked how error free this set was and i quote "it's definetly 90% error free" you said...

I already have mastermix's original set which i bought from him about 3 months ago but wanted a more error free set, that's why i ordered your set....

I have been through the set i recieved from yourself and checked it against the set i got from mastermix and guess what...THEY HAVE THE EXACT SAME ERRORS...

I have since spoken to mastermix and he said that he sold you the original set.I think all you have done is take his original set which i must point out has more than 169 errors on it and just tweaked it to make it your own....

I feel this is very unfair taking all the hard work which mastermix done in the first place and taking all the praise now....

If you buy from mastermix you buy on the understanding that you should not trade his stuff, but this is just what you have gone and done, Also undercutting his price....

I am really not happy with my set and would appreciate a FULL REFUND coz i have just purchased what i bought about 3 months ago...

I will return the full set of discs to you and you can send me my cash back by Nochex...

We will see if you are willing to give a refund and we will let let everyone decide for themselves whether they want to buy a pretty poor set from yourself or a set which has less than 15 poor graphics files, all missing tracks added, and best of all NO ZIPS... I.E a 99% Error free set in all..

Below is a copy of my nochex addy to refund my 20 and if you mail me your addy i will send the discs back to you tomorrow....

Also i will send them to you well packaged, not like i recieved them from yourself, no seperating sheets and all 15 discs in 1 pile tied in a food bag in an ordinary envelope, not jiffy...

Anyway, that's enough from me...

Hunkee....

Nochex addy for refund... [email]ZWLAW@AOL.COM[/email]

Email me your addy to return the discs at the same address....

Last edited by Hunkee; Feb 22, 2002 at 05:24 PM.
Old Feb 22, 2002, 05:24 PM
Veteran

Well mate have a look at this

***********.cdrom-guide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=693

Other people are fine with it and they leave a good message.

I have sent a message to "Danny" and we will see what happens.
Old Feb 22, 2002, 05:39 PM
Veteran

hunkee,
You only had to ask,
You would have got 22 discs
No bad zips
missing tracks updated.
1-188 with 189 added soon
Free updates for ever,
discs in plastic wallets
jifi baged and then special delivery baged.

The price is 30 but theres the differance.

In future buy from the person who compiled the collection
At least i try and put right whats wrong.
Old Feb 22, 2002, 05:47 PM

If you just refund my money m8 for poor goods by nochex to [email]zwlaw@aol.com[/email] i'll remove the post...

i have read all the other posts already, but at the end of the day you are just selling a copy of mastermixes original sunfly set...

Hunkee...
Old Feb 22, 2002, 06:13 PM
Banned

Sort this out by email and keep it off the forum....

FJ