CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 25, 2002, 10:53 PM

sponsored links

That's right [b]rishardc[/b], but it's no necessary that they have been VCDs in the past. A freshly re-encoded DVD below 3000 kbps@720x576 looks crappy anyway (whatever yo do), and If you want 3 movies on a disk you must stay far away from 3 mbps, so...
Old Feb 25, 2002, 11:20 PM
Banned

Guys, Guys, Guys,

Try again, these are specially encoded using special formatting techniques that I have created.

If a movie is Anamorphic then it is on my DVDs, if it has Dolby Pro Logic on the original then it does on my DVDs.

Anyone in the UK is more than welcome to a sample DVD at £5 to show the quality. These are DVDs that have failed quality control due to a movie being duff there`s only a few but only takes a couple of people to see quality.

Gladly send to any mod free of charge so they can vouch for the quality.

I can prove my work because I have both 34" widescreen and 20" 4:3 and you can be 5 inches away from the screen and not notice any difference between the original and copy.

I also have customers that have got bigger sets e.g home cinema costing thousands of pounds.

Long may people carry on writing guides because the ones I have looked at have been completley wrong and only usually produce 1 or 2 movies on a DVD and they try and sell them at £8 sometimes less a time. So does me the power of good to sell 2 - 4 movies and top quality.

As you will know with DVD players not all are compatible with DVDR media so someone might slave for god knows how many hours following a guide to find out there DVD player doesn`t accept the format.
Old Feb 26, 2002, 03:28 AM
Veteran

The only way to fit 4 movies on a DVD is to drop the res.

You say that REMPEG is a load of crap, but then you state that you have never heard of it???

I would be quite happy to test one of your DVDs, if you are prepared to ship it over to Australia.
Old Feb 26, 2002, 07:24 AM
Banned

Would gladly send to Oz, American, Botswana what the actual output on oversea`s TV sets would be like I could not say. As you will probaly know there`s PAL I, B blah blah for different countries.

Believe me I dont confess to being an expert (motion picture), just when I started a couple of months now. I too followed the guides to very poor results, so gave up on them.

As for REMPEG I`ve gone through most guides, most trial methods, god knows how many programs as I wasn`t going to give up as I knew there was a way to do what I`m doing.

I`ve sent this to a friend who has DVDs from me, who`s a home cinema nut and would probaly love chewing the fat about quality of product.

He`s my second biggest critic. I`m the first

Right I need more coffee as just woke up hence my lame arguement this time lol
Old Feb 26, 2002, 08:00 AM
Veteran

Hell I'm willing to pay the extra shipping to america to give it a shot just to see what it looks like. Unfortunately his site only takes nochex
Old Feb 26, 2002, 08:08 AM

All he's doing is putting SVCD on DVD media not that hard to do, with a little work they will play fine even on a DVD player that cant play SVCD's.....