CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 06, 2002, 01:23 PM

sponsored links

LOL! That is what you think.

I use a lot of different tools from all in one to indivudual programs so I really know how to compare.

How about you? Poor you You know SOME ways of using different tools but you cant still come up with a good SVCD. All you know is VCD, which is SO SO easy to do. Even my 6 year old nephew can do it I guess you're stucked with that knowledge if yours

Also to sell your DVDs and illegal VCDs better, you might want to code your website again As honestly, it SUCKS
Old Mar 06, 2002, 01:32 PM
Banned

Much to busy to maintain a website, some of us produce top quality movies that people want to watch.

Next time your 6 year old nephew does a VCD I suggest you watch maybe he can give you some hints and tips
Old Mar 06, 2002, 01:41 PM

Top quality movies? LOL! You must be daydreaming .. LMFAO!

I wish you could meet my nephew so you can get taught. But my nephew will charge you OOps, but then, you probably earn a little money by selling your *produced* VCDs. Wow, now selling produced VCDs is legal eh?
Old Mar 06, 2002, 01:53 PM
Banned

Think you need to put your money where your mouth is Paul, and I hope you have a very big wallet as your mouth is huge.

If you can afford 8 or 5 for an almost perfect dvd or I have a couple of freebies that you can test out.

I`ve put samples onto a FTP for people to download even though unless burning onto a DVD picture quality will be dependent upon monitors.

So I`ve proved my manhood, maybe time to try yours, unless your 6 year old is more man than you.?
Old Mar 06, 2002, 02:01 PM
Veteran

paulcat,

WHY DON'T U TAKE A ****ING WALK OF A SHORT CLIFF ? Ur a t*/t, knocking something u've not even seen or got the know how to do. You a senior member, god knows how u got to that level.
Gobbing off, like u said EVERY one is entitled to their own opions, not getting ur SHITE rammed down their mouth. Oh and for the record, I know Video arcade and have had many rips / dvds (yes thats right little boy, he does THREE MOVIES on one dvd, AT DVD QUAILTY anamorphic widescreen with dolby pro logic surround) ( oh, dfon't dare say I know nothing about this by the way, I WORK with teccy as my main job) HIS RIPS ARE TOP QUAILTY.
And for the record I've seen alot of svcds in my time (the fact I get alot myself might have something to do with it) and I can tell u this V.As rips ARE fare in advance of some svcds out there.
So shut up, bad mouthing, stop ramming opions, and wake up and smell the cheese. This is a BOARD. bulletin board. EVERYONE is entitled to post their opions.

And m8, till I see a better rip from u, well, put it this way VIDEO ARCADE is known in the scene as a top bloke, maybe for u knock him, u should learn how to put three movies on dvd at DVD QUAILTY. Work that out.

People like u really make ME !!!!
Old Mar 06, 2002, 02:27 PM

Hey guys I dont really know what going on but we need to keep it frendly. My divx are dvd rips so I am converting them to watch on my DVD player. I am new to the scene but I like to learn everything. Sometimes my video is choppy also and sometimes I get pauses in my VCDs. Lets kick the knowledge and keep this thing going. I am here to brain storm, learn and make friends. Thanks for taking the time to reply!