CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 19, 2002, 04:30 AM

sponsored links

damn can one of yall make a hip hop version and upload a cdi to newside or somethin???
Old Jan 19, 2002, 12:14 PM

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by dreamcastbackupsrus [/i]
[B]damn can one of yall make a hip hop version and upload a cdi to newside or somethin??? [/B]
Hello , I have My own collection that I've personally done. I have about 6 different MvC2 Remixes done. Also I've done CvS2 Remixes. They contain Hip-Hop, Rap, Rock, R&B. All r pretty good. I'm also putting Movie Soundracks there 2. All r selfBoot & they loop.

u can learn something from everybody .
Old Jan 19, 2002, 10:40 PM

Default re

Its pretty much the same way to do CvS2 right? But everytime i tried to use the files extracted from a self booted game then change the music.. it didnt work.. so i what i did was find someone with the game the needed the boot disk.. and that work. Im wondering how to change the music when the game is already self boot. Sorry if its not in detail.. i can't really explain it.. Ill try to change the music in CvS2(self-boot) and see if that works.
Old Jan 21, 2002, 10:30 AM
Veteran

Default Re: re

in order 2 change da music in selfbootable games u gotta make them non bootable first check out www.xeal.cjb.net 4 more info on how 2 make games non bootable bcause it changes da games lba adresses n it doesnt have a ip.bin either so u first gotta make da game nonboot then change da music then make seflbootable

[IMG]***********.quericopub.com/images/sig.gif[/IMG]

here to help or express myself, not to rack up my posts

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Rudeshadow [/i]
[B]Its pretty much the same way to do CvS2 right? But everytime i tried to use the files extracted from a self booted game then change the music.. it didnt work.. so i what i did was find someone with the game the needed the boot disk.. and that work. Im wondering how to change the music when the game is already self boot. Sorry if its not in detail.. i can't really explain it.. Ill try to change the music in CvS2(self-boot) and see if that works. [/B]
Old Jan 21, 2002, 04:02 PM

grimdeath.. i really owe you one.. the hex editing the 1st_read.bin was the solution to all of my problems. hehe.. yeah thanks for all the advice..
Old Mar 27, 2002, 06:26 PM

hey Rudeshadow, i take it that uve finally succesfully done copies of MvC2 right? didi u just flat out burn tha game after changing tha music with Nero/CDRWin or did u have to use a dummy file creator to make it work?