CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 23, 2002, 06:49 PM

Default 3rd party dc accessories

sponsored links

I remember seeing a post here saying that 3rd party controllers can mess up the controller ports on the dc. is this true?
and does that mean using 3rd party memory cards and rumble packs is a bad idea too?
and what vga cable/box is the best one to get? or are they all the same?
Old Mar 23, 2002, 07:30 PM

i don't know anything about it... but i'm a newbie in this scene... (but a very active i guess )

if you use good 3rd party add-ons from madcatz or blaze, i think there should be no problem, because they got a name to lose
and those accessories are cheap atm... i got yesterday madcatz controller for 12 euro and rumblepack for 10 euro... not bad i think....