CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 29, 2002, 12:47 PM

sponsored links

I'm assuming you have a cd writer woosh =) So the fastest way for me to explain is to refer you to this link that helped me out! You'll need to download a program called CDRwin then go to this site ***********.psxcopyworld.co.uk/CDRwin_Tutorial.htm
then you need to patch the game, find your patch at www.megagames.com
To apply the patch download a program called PPF-O-Matic then follow these instructions ***********.psxcopyworld.co.uk/Ppf-o-Matic_tutorial.htm
I really hope this helps you out! ^_^
Old Apr 29, 2002, 12:51 PM

thx i'll try it and let you know
Old Apr 29, 2002, 12:55 PM

no probs! ^_^
by the way, do you have a mod chip? forgot to ask
Old May 01, 2002, 02:41 PM
Veteran

woosh, spyro 3 needs to be patched anyway i think so, and if you let me know which version you have (pal or ntsc) i'll mail that one to you if you want. it even has a nice trainer too i believe
Old May 05, 2002, 01:07 AM

I have stealth modchips which will take care of most of your problems. FFVIII is said to have modchip protection but it runs perfectly in my machine. Email me for chips here [email]nevon1@hotmail.com[/email]
Old May 05, 2002, 01:17 PM

yes i do have a mod chip. The spyro game is a ntsc. Now i took the suggestion of eveangel for the cdrwin it won't operate on my system. It keeps telling me it "can't find a aspi manager" also tells me "no cdrom reading device was found on the scsi or ide bus". I messaged the company but they haven't messaged me back so i need another suggestion on how to accomplish this maybe with a different program.
If it helps i use winxp prof. A friend told me that might be the problem.......... help?