CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 18, 2002, 02:26 PM

sponsored links

fucc DJ for this tut man. just go download clone CD, (which is a small as program anyway). follow my directions an ull have your game before u know it. BUT there IS a tutorial specifically for DJ anyway on the FAQ. i saw it there. no need to explain it again.
Old Apr 19, 2002, 10:01 PM

nice tut Lil C, clone is excellent for straight copy, as is nero and dj too, cdrwin will copy a sb dc game, but its arse cos u gotta extract both sessions seperately, write a cue sheet for the data session, then reburn 1 session at a time...i guess _any_ burning software _will_ burn a copy! ..if ur prepared to phuq about...blah blah...but for anyone to get the most outta burning for dc, homebrew stuff, modifying sound or repacking for a newer dc etc etc, it's gotta be the good 'ol echelon tut and tools i'm afraid!..gives u total control over all aspects of the burn, and teaches a lot about burning in general m8...

just my tupenny opinion
__
arthur_p_huxake
Old Apr 19, 2002, 10:46 PM

i havent fuct wit echelon yet. but as far as changin mucik is games i think NERO is tha best....in fact imma update my other tutorial soon an show how much easier it is to use NERO
Old Apr 22, 2002, 12:21 AM

quick question on this.... how do i make a DJ image file (cdi) of a backup. i wanna upload it to a friend who has no idea how to make a bootable disk. thanks.
Old Apr 22, 2002, 06:55 PM

i havent approached that DJ image thing yet. BUT you can make an image file easily with Clone cd..VERY ez.
Old Apr 23, 2002, 04:20 AM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by ii0oo0oo0oo0ooii [/i]
[B]quick question on this.... how do i make a DJ image file (cdi) of a backup. i wanna upload it to a friend who has no idea how to make a bootable disk. thanks. [/B]
open discjuggler
choose recorder to image.
select your writer as the reader(source of the image)
in advanced options select ignore read errors/scan for gaps(won't add any load time for gaps in image that was previously written)
select destination for image to be written to ([b]e.g.[/b]c:/my documents/kal-ddrmx.cdi)
click start when image is done being made reverse the process to burn.

select image to cd recorder
select the image
[b]don't change any settings.[/b]
make sure that your writer is selected as the destination
select speed 2x to 4x to be safe
make sure you have a blank cdr in the drive(big enough to stor the image)
burn.

[b]btw...[/b]
all of this can be found in the FAQ at the top of this page....including my sig.
[img]***********.cdrom-guide.com/ubb/4MoDeRaToRs/SiGnAtUrE_ImAgEs/trefactor.gif[/img]