CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 06, 2002, 12:47 AM

sponsored links

i have all 3 system but i like my x box the best. now i just look for x box news. the problem problem with x box is that they need to do more games with japanese companies. american companies sucks in making video games. they are only good on first person shooter and surfing stuff.

the only reason i like ps2 is because of winning eleven series. if it comes to xbox then xbox will be the best with no question.

beside dont forget that x box got the future we cant wait till we can play games over the net.

in my openion game cube is for kids. even the looks of the console is kiddy. when you play the game you really dont feel the power. even the game resedent evil it could be much better if it was out for x box

so here is the result

1- x box
2- ps2
3- game cube

p.s iam sure 100% that x box will have a modship soon. nothing is impossible on these days
Old May 06, 2002, 04:16 AM

PS2 & GC ofr now X-BOX when games start appearing
Old May 06, 2002, 04:52 PM
Veteran

since you said that you want gameplay, get a ps2.
Old Jul 11, 2002, 10:21 AM

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by dpmanx1 [/i]
[B]Playstation 2 has a lot of great games and they're not exspensive...But Xbox are coming out with good titiles...nba 2k3...nfl2k3..gta3(hopefully unedited)..and etc....The xbox is a powerful system but right now they need moreee good games but soon xbox will rise up because of it's power [/B]
Ummm, no, Gta3 isnt going to Xbox...it is EXCLUSIVE to Sony. I recomend BOTH Ps2, and GAMECUBE. I love both equilly. Xbox i dont like at all, too big bulky, and i tried playing halo and the controls are a little weird to me. The control has enough buttons for each to do one thing...ummm no, i like smaller, better, controlers. I duno..I like Sony and Nintendo...the VETS