CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 20, 2002, 11:52 PM

Question 2 questions (spiderman/boot disk)

sponsored links

First question...
For some reason I downloaded the .cdi of Spiderman, then did my usual convert to .nrg. And then tryed to burn the nrg of spiderman with nero, and once I started to burn, it messed up and said something like "can not do multiple burns" or something like that. I have never ever had any problems burning my games with nero! Someone tell me what i should do.

Second question...
I haven't used my utopia boot disk in awhile, cause of Self booting games, and my boot disk has always worked. But today I tryed to play one of my old games and put the Utopia boot disk in, and the reindeer screen popped up and all, then when i opened it up to take the boot disk out, it was still SPINNING!? How come its doing that all of a sudden, is there maybe a new one I can get or something?
PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS THANK YOU
Old Jan 20, 2002, 11:58 PM
Veteran

i use DJ 3.5 to burn spiderman with no problem, try using DJ instead. and for the boot disc thing, have u try thata couple times more, and how long do u have to wait for it to stop spinning?
Old Jan 21, 2002, 12:14 AM

Default MORE ISH

Yeah i might try DJ 3.5 but I dunno

And when I open it, the CD doesn't stop spinning at all. It's confusing the hell outta me. Doesn't anyone have any idea on why it wouldn't stop Spinning after I have hit OPEN???
Old Jan 21, 2002, 02:31 AM

Default alright listen up

My Spiderman problem is fixed.
BUT..

I figured out that its not my boot disk, its my dreamcast.
I dont even have to have the thing down when I play games. For some reason even when I open the top of it, nothing happends....games dont stop, nothing stops. In fact, I can start any cd up without even closing the top of the Dreamcast.

Why in the hell is this happening? And how do i fix it?

THANK U~!
Old Jan 21, 2002, 02:26 PM

Default bump

^