CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30, 2002, 09:21 AM

Default No Screensaver tab in Display properties

sponsored links

Here's how it goes, I currently have my home computer at work, hooked up to the network, which is using Novell. The thing is, the network at my office is configured so that certain things are inaccesible in windows 2000, such as in the display properties, the screen saver and background tabs are not there, because my company does not want employees changing the background or screen saver. On Windows 95 machines, things like Run were not on the start menu, except i could go into the registry and change the value that would show Run and Alt-Ctrl-Delete on Explorer and when it reloaded Explorer Run was there. I need to know where the registry values are located for making these tabs show up in windows 2000. Please Help! Thanks
Old Apr 30, 2002, 08:04 PM
Veteran

There is a sharware software (Tweak Toolbox for Windows) does it all so you dont have to.

***********.windows-help.net/ttw/functions.html

Regards
Closed Thread