CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 22, 2002, 07:45 AM
Veteran

Default dvd template

sponsored links

I have made a few copies using the ifo edit method by removing the vobs I don't need etc, some work fine and others $%ck up totally (but will work in a pc). I don't have spruce up or dvdit pro, surely there must be an easier way to just rip the vobs and put them in a folder and create a dvd that will just play the film, like a vcd! or would ther be such a thing as a template ie: a custom made ts folder with a video ts and ifo file (that instructs the vobs to play straight away with/without chapter selection) that you can convert the vobs to? ... I have read around a litte hear (but the forum is painfully slow 4 me now :( ...) but haven't seen this covered.

any help or suggestions would be appreciated :)¬~

zaa™

[email]zaa2001@hotmail.com[/email]
Old Jan 22, 2002, 11:44 PM
suspended

Exclamation Have to convert the VOBS

You have to convert the VOBs to a format that can be played, whether that is Divx (AVI) MPG or MPEG2 depends on what you want to do with the file.

Check out www.vcdhelp.com as it has lots of useful info & tutorials on converting DVD to all sorts of formats.