CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 11, 2002, 06:23 PM

Red face help on newsgroup !!

sponsored links

Can some one help me on news group I got Aol and Prodigy.net and im having trouble trying to find out were spot is. I dl the free agent thing. Are there any free news groups were i can have access like you guys do
Old May 11, 2002, 07:30 PM
Veteran

have you read anything at all? or are you trying to annoy people? i dont mean to sound like an *** but i know that this --> ***********.cdrom-guide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96793 <-- hasnt fallen from the first page yet..... and to top it off 3jams added it to the faq....... read and if you dont understand, read it again and if you still dont understand, find a new hobby